Thursday, May 18, 2006

If He Holds The Line - Vote Him Back Into Office!

From: bart.gordon@mail.house.gov
To:
CC:
Subject: Re: Rep. Bart Gordon's Web site Contact Form
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:01:37 -0400


May 18, 2006


Mr. David Bess
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37128

Dear David,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts
with me in response to my mailing on border
security and immigration. Keeping in touch
with you is one of my top priorities, so I
am glad to hear that you received my
message.

Illegal immigration is one of the most
serious problems currently facing our nation
and your input on this matter is invaluable
to me. Please know that I am working hard
to curb the rising number of people that
enter our country illegally each year at a
high cost to American citizens and to ensure
that any legislation passed by Congress is
right for our country and right for Middle
Tennessee.

Again, thank you for taking the time to
contact me. Please do not hesitate to call
on me if I can ever be of assistance to you
or your family.

Stay in touch,
/s
BART GORDON
Member of Congress

No comments: