Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bottom Line 3

From: "David A. Bess"
To: compusa-pr@morningstarcomm.com, dab1231@mail.com
CC:
Subject: Bottom Line
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:26:18 -0500

Dear CompUSA,
I have been a loyal customer for many years, until now.

In light of your company’s choosing to condone the invasion of our Nation by illegal aliens
and their supporters by either closing your doors on May 1, 2006 or by the hiring of illegal immigrants,
I must inform you that I will no longer be conducting any business with your company.

As I’m sure you’re aware, illegal immigrants undermine both the economic and social fabric of our Nation and I,
as a legal tax-paying citizen or legal immigrant, will be utilizing the power of my shopping dollars to send the
message that support such as you have displayed with no longer be tolerated within our borders.

While I realize that your company is looking at your ‘bottom line’ by supporting cheap labor, you must
understand that many Americans are more concerned with the future of our Country than with your profit margin..

I will be spreading the word regarding your support of the acceleration of our Nation’s demise and urging my
family, friends and acquaintances to do the same.

Respectfully submitted,

David A. Bess

dab1231@mail.com

No comments: